Customizable Gifts, Hand-Poured [Lot of 20] 8oz Soy Candles
Looking for a give-away for an upcoming event, or to promote your business?Cricklewood's hand-poured soy candles, available in glass, tin-plate or special order jars, along with our hand-poured soaps are fragrant, usable gifts your recipients will love.
These items are partially customized, sold in lots of 20 x 8oz silver candle tins, in bags. Tins in rose gold, black, or mixed are subject to availability - inquire at time of order.
Follow these steps at purchase:
- Select and purchase item.
- Send email with order # to: Inquiries@CricklewoodGardens.net following purchase
- Indicate Fragrance Choice: Lemongrass-Citrus, Honey-Wildflower, Lavender-Woods, Musk with Vanilla & Citrus notes
- Indicate Bag Style: 4x6" natural jute or 5x7" white | off-white | black | pink or blue organza. SEE PHOTOS
- Indicate Tag/Label Preference: A Floral|Script or B Formal|Print, SEE PHOTOS
- In email, provide text you would like included on label and tag, subject to review based on # of characters. [Back of hang-tag will provide brief information regarding the Cricklewood product.]
- Cricklewood will send sample of label/tag for your review and acceptance prior to finalizing order. Allow 7-14 days after this point for production and shipping. Large orders may require additional processing time to be conveyed at time of order.
When purchasing, note:
- Assembled - Your gift items will arrive fully assembled; tins labeled, bagged, tagged and tied with ribbon or specified adornment.
- Unassembled - Your gift items will arrive ready to be assembled with pre-labeled tins, necessary bags, tags and adornments. Recipient will do the rest.
- Customized Gift Boxes result in higher shipping costs due to awkward sizing and weight. Free delivery is offered for locations within 10 miles of NJ 08822.
Looking for a fully customized item?
Send email to: Inquiries@CricklewoodGardens.net and specify event date. Describe your celebration, event or marketing needs, estimated # of items you may require and any other information and special requests you feel will help get the ball rolling. Upon receipt of your email, Cricklewood will review and respond with additional questions, comments. Once your customized order details are firmed up, Cricklewood will issue a quote, along with estimated ready date for your review followed by an invoice for remittance. Samples of any artwork - customizations will be emailed for your review and acceptance prior to finalizing order.
Depending on your needs, Cricklewood may work with other local artisans and businesses to add additional items to your gift packages, customized with tags and wrap that compliment your event's theme or brand.
Cricklewood loves to collaborate with our customers and design individualized gifts that both client and their recipients, will absolutely love. We look forward to hearing from you!